CONFIDENCE AND SKILL FOR B2B TELEPHONE SALES SUCCESS
Master Business to Business Selling on the telephone.
Increasingly, companies look to office based sales teams to increase their customer portfolio and penetrate new markets, whilst keeping their costs low. But standing out from the crowd to sell successfully by telephone can be tough!
And whilst today’s corporate buyers accept and even welcome the telephone as a sales channel, only 30% of buyers feel that salespeople use the telephone well*. So there are clearly some key skill gaps – gaps that can be filled through telephone sales training.
TACK’s Professional Telephone Selling programme builds the necessary skills and confidence for people who have to undertake any aspect of pro-active selling by telephone in the business to business world.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Create business building strategy and confident and concise tactics for getting through to your contact
- Proactively target the right prospects and customers to generate the best results
- Engage the customer’s interest
- Use proven call structures to ensure every conversation is productive and achieves its objectives
- Use new techniques for managing objections confidently and professionally
- Work with the tools, techniques and confidence you need to succeed and enjoy your pro-active role
- Get a “yes” to your pre-determined objectives