IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN YOUR ORGANISATION
Value and use your time wisely.
Time is a resource, just like materials, money or even people. The dilemma we often face is that we don’t always recognised the significant value of time. We give time away without considering the value we also give, or lose, depending on how effectively our time is used.
By changing attitudes and perceptions of time and treating the spending of time in the same way as the spending of money, we would make better decisions about its usage.
A simple shift in thinking, combined with an honest assessment of what we currently do against some proven tools and techniques that successful “Time users” master really well, results in an immediate and significant impact.
Small changes produce big returns – and not just for workplace effectiveness, but for personal wellbeing too. Being in control of our time means going home without feelings of guilt about what hasn’t been accomplished, but energised and positive that time has been spent wisely and productively, on achieving the right things.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Follow a proven Time Management Sequence
- Create strategies to overcome and control your time management issues
- Use delegation effectively – to accomplish the best use of time and resources
- Identify how your behaviour can better support control of your time
- ‘Know where you are going’ – identify your business objectives and personal priorities
- Use tools to plan and prioritise – organise the important and the urgent work