SKILLS TO ENGAGE AND PERSUADE YOUR STAKEHOLDERS
Increase your impact and personal effectiveness
The ability to positively influence an individual or group of people is an essential skill required for a wide spectrum of business activities.
Whether it’s gaining buy in for a new idea, collaborating to achieve a shared goal, implementing a change, securing budget, developing a business plan or other objectives that require stakeholders to be on-board, what you say is important, but the way in which you communicate your point of view is key to influencing the thinking and actions of others involved.
This programme will provide participants with the necessary tools, skills and confidence to build effective relationships and communicate persuasively and appropriately with others, both inside and outside of their line of authority.
THIS COURSE WILL ENABLE YOU TO:
- Use the principles of DiSC® behaviours to communicate and influence others
- Adapt your approach according to the preferences of Generations X, Y and Z
- Develop clearly defined outcomes and strategies for key interactions with others
- Accelerate the development of relationships
- Adapt the format and structure of a message to ensure it is relevant and persuasive